Notification of changes

Bearers of a diplomatic and legitimation identity card are required to use the form to notify their changes of place of residence, marital status / birth, termination of duties and cancellation of title: 


Once completed, the form is to be sent to the Directorate of Protocol and the Chancellery: 

Last update